How We’re Unique
- More time with the doctor. On average we spend over 75% more time with our patients and see a fraction of the total number of patients per day compared to other chiropractors and naturopaths. This leads to a more thorough understanding of your condition and better care.
- Skill set. Although Dr. Scoppa is trained as a chiropractor he sees chiropractic as ONE tool in his tool box, not the only tool in his tool box. He is the only doctor in the state certified in AK and SOT, and one of only two doctors utilizing cranial therapy. Additionally, he has taken many hours of post graduate work in the areas of sports medicine, thyroid and autoimmune conditions, and TMJ.
- An expert in numerous conditions. Dr. Scoppa has had advanced training and years of learning from the best in the business. He has gone, and continues to go above and beyond in terms of learning more to help his patients and holds numerous post graduate certifications in the areas of sports medicine, thyroid diagnosis and treatment, TMJ diagnosis and treatment, and musculoskeletal complaints.
- Individualized treatments. You won’t find cookie cutter treatments in our office. We take the time to learn about you and your condition, and each visit is different based on what a patient needs are on that particular day.
- Results. Because Dr. Scoppa takes a holistic approach and takes the time necessary to understand your individual health needs he tends to be able to get results much faster than other chiropractors and naturopaths who tend to only have one way of treating all patients.
- Accessibility. E-mail access to the doctor, online scheduling, and a personalized healthcare experience.